Thursday, October 6, 2011

LAUGHTER YOGA ON NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO


This weekend, you will have the opportunity to hear me as a contestant on the hilarious National Public Radio show, "Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!" I will be playing the "Bluff The Listener" game, competing for the most coveted prize on public radio—Carl Kasell's voice on my home answering machine. The show has already been taped, and I can't tell you if I won or not, but what I can say is that I got to talk about how I teach laughter yoga. For those of you who listen regularly to the show, you know that laughter yoga was mentioned just last week. So that makes two weeks in a row that laughter yoga was a topic on the show! This is great exposure for the world laughter movement. So check your local station's schedule and tune in this Saturday or Sunday. It will also be streamable at the website after this weekend. Ha ha ha...

UPDATE: I won! I won! I will be getting Carl Kasell's voice on my cell phone voice mail! Below is the media player from NPR where you can hear the Bluff the Listener segment of the October 9, 2011 show. Here's the transcript of the segment as well.





1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Laura! Just heard you on Wait Wait! You were adorable and did a GREAT job! It sounded like Paula Poundstone might be interested in Laughter Yoga! ;-) I highly recommend catching her stand up comedy show if she makes it to your area. She is hilarious and it's just a really fun time. http://www.paulapoundstone.com